Tuesday 27 May 2014

Well Isn't This Mundane?

Forgot to update yesterday... Oops.

I guess there's just not much to say. I had family over and that was boring. That was also pretty much it for yesterday.

Today I met up with a friend in Kingston to do a photo shoot for my photography project. Not that I'll put those pictures online, reasons being:
  1. I need his consent
  2. I can't be bothered asking for consent
  3. I hate trying to put pictures into my blog because it's so freakin' difficult to organise them 
So yeah. That's pretty much it for the last two days...

The Vampire Diaries finale airs in England tonight so expect a review of that (well, don't but I'm going to try to write one)

Also, danisnotonfire and sprinkleofglitter are apparently uploading collabs tonight so THIS IS ACTUALLY EXCITING.

See? Mundane!

No comments:

Post a Comment