Wednesday 28 May 2014

So My Last Post Went Down Well...

People actually want to read my reviews? Okay, guess I'll do more of those...

But apart from the crazy number of people seeing my blog yesterday (thank you very much for reading) today has yet again been boring.

The plan today was that I was going to meet up with a few people, watch Bad Neighbors and have some fun then come home again and continue to read Defy The Stars. However most people dropped out of going to the cinema and there seemed little point in going so we decided not to do this. I have been sat her, bored. I HAVE HOWEVER read Defy The Stars which I will write a review on so look forward to that...

So yeah, nothing much else happened. Apart from the fox coming back to visit. It was in the next garden over so I got my camera, silently opened the window and it didn't see or hear me. Then it looked up and saw me move, pelted down the end of the garden and over the fence. Stupid animal thought I couldn't see it there so I did manage to get picture though admittedly the quality isn't fantastic.




















This is honestly the best I could manage in organising my pictures, I am so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment