Friday 25 July 2014

Who To See Live: My Hitlist

All Time Low
Seen once, were amazing. Want to see again.

Panic! At The Disco
I sit on YouTube loads watching live performances. Brendon's voice is perfection.

Daughtry
My friend saw them live, apparently are good. Love their music, it's so chill. Also, Chris has a nice voice live in videos.

The Midnight Beast
Maybe not the best singers live... But they can PLAY. Also, atmosphere always looks really good.

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
No idea what they're like live, just want to know what the atmosphere would be like.

Evan Taubenfeld
Acoustic. I would love to see this guy do an acoustic session. His songs are fucking brilliant.

Paramore
I have their live album. Is amazing. Want the real thing.

Patty Walters
This guy rocks.

Bring Me The Horizon
Started getting into them and would love to go to a gig because it would be fucking insane!

Ghost Town
I want a legitimate excuse to yell "DRINKS IN THE AM, FUCKS IN THE PM, TREATS ALL THE BOYS LIKE SHE DON'T NEED 'EM!" at the top of my lungs. Also, being surrounded by people doing the same... Who wouldn't want that?

Metro Station
The reformed band is so much better now. Thank fuck we got rid of Trace Cyrus.

Papa Roach
More lyrics I'd love to scream.

Rise Against
I somewhat idolise these guys but don't actually listen to them that much... Still, certainly want to see them live.

The Rubberbandits
Just for the bragging rights really.

The Vamps
So different to the rest of this list... But I would like to go to see them once. They're good live (from videos I've seen) and it's probably quite different from those previously mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment