Tuesday 15 July 2014

Sometimes, You Have To Take The Hints


  • If she refuses to hug you, she's probably not into you.
  • If she refuses to wear a necklace you bought her, she's probably not into you.
  • If she looks unimpressed when you buy her a necklace, she's probably not into you.
  • If she ignores your texts, she's probably not into you.
  • If she hangs up/rejects your calls, she's probably not into you.
  • If she won't accept alcohol from you, she's probably aware you're trying to get her into bed and she's probably not into you.
  • If she refuses to sit next to you, she's probably not into you.
  • If she tells you who she's into, she's probably not into you.
  • If she catches you staring at her breasts and slaps you, she's probably not into you.
  • If she has to drag along another friend to avoid spending 10 minutes alone with you, she's probably not into you.
  • If she removes you from all her social medias, she's probably not into you.
  • If she tries to avoid you, she's probably not into you.
  • If she doesn't buy into your bullshit sob story, she's probably not into you.
  • If she says she's a lesbian, she's probably not into you.


And yet, despite doing all of the above (okay, maybe not the last one), this guy still did not take the hint that I'm not into him. On top of this, I later discovered he was talking about me behind my back to other guys. I honestly don't know why he couldn't just take the hint. This guy made me feel very uncomfortable, he was very touchy-feely and was hellbent on getting me drunk off his 70% alcohol vodka. Somehow, this guy was absolutely adamant that he would succeed in getting me to sleep with him. As if this was a one up for him like losing his virginity would raise him above all his friends.

I know, I sound very confident like "ugh, this guy was hitting on me and I wasn't into him. Like, take a hint." but he was making it blatantly obvious and EVERYONE noticed his actions and asked if we were together. Maybe it sounds harsh to say "Never in a million years." But this guy made me feel so uncomfortable.

Anyway, I shall leave with an appropriate nightcore.




No comments:

Post a Comment