Saturday 28 June 2014

Random Rant Blog


Where you going then?
Party
It may end up being more boring than your life
which is a thin possibility

This is an actual part of a conversation I had. I find it quite offensive. Yes, I'm always saying I'm bored. Yes, I often AM bored. But there's reasons for this.

Recently I have talked a friend down from suicide. I also had to get myself out of an anxiety attack today and my friend talked me through my panic attack yesterday. One of my friends has been having some issues lately with his self esteem and I've been there to talk to whenever he needs me. Also, this person was in the room when the youth worked at college (who also runs our student union) came in and asked to talk to me in private. If you're wondering why this is, it's because I think my friend may potentially attempt suicide again. I have 2 younger brothers that I have to babysit when my parents go to work and yet I still seem to do more work than you do. I certainly have better attendance. 

Where exactly is the time for me to have fun? There isn't that much of it when you throw in chores and homework and daily life routine. I had fun this morning by playing Just Dance on the wii and the experience calmed me down quite a bit. But that was all I had time for before my brothers came in demanding food. Like seriously, I want to have fun but sometimes life comes at us.

So fuck you. Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment