Saturday 7 June 2014

Not Knowing What To Blog About/Bucket List

I have no idea what to blog about (hence my lack of posts) so here is my bucket list for the summer.


  1. Keep a journal
  2. Make a music video and send it to BBC radio 1
  3. Read a lot
  4. Find a new TV series to watch (I watch very little TV)
  5. Dress up as a pokemon 
  6. Dress up as Harley Quinn (again)
  7. Visit Hampton Court
  8. Go on the London Eye
  9. Go to London aquarium 
  10. Go to Covent garden
  11. Visit Bow Street
  12. Go to build a bear
  13. Go to the beach
  14. Have a picnic in central London
  15. Have a picnic on Wimbledon common
  16. Have a massive water fight
  17. Have a sleepover
  18. Watch The Fault in our Stars
  19. Watch The Anomaly
  20. Studio Ghibli marathon
  21. Go to a concert
  22. Make something from Nerdy Nummies
  23. Lighten my hair
  24. Add colour to my hair
  25. Pull an all nighter
  26. Pictures in a photobooth
  27. Go bowling
  28. Spa day with friends
  29. Raise money for charity
  30. Keep this blog going

That's it for now but I might think of more and make a part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment