Sunday 1 June 2014

I Had A Strange Dream

Yeah... Nothing interesting happens. I might just do more responses to YouTube videos...

So since Wednesday the following happened:

Thursday
  • Met up with an old friend
  • Bowling was cancelled
Friday
  • Family stuff to do
Saturday
  • Babysat

Thrilling, amayrite?

The most interesting thing was probably the dream I had last night... It was certainly... different.

Harrison Ford
There was a carnival/funfair thing on. I was there with some people I haven't seen in years. We did loads of crazy stuff and went on all the rides. Then I eventually went home. So I go home and I lived in this crazy big white and dark grey mansion. I go in and, for some reason, my dad is now Harrison Ford. So I'm wandering round the kitchen chatting to him as my dad then I decide to go upstairs. I go into my bedroom which is HUGE and there are 3 rooms attached, 2 bathrooms (one for each gender) and a massive cupboard with a huge bookshelf and wardrobe in it. So I go to lay in bed when Ian Somerhalder walks in. He's got on quite thick eyeliner for some reason and it can best be described as being like Jack Sparrow eyeliner. So he's on the phone to Patty Walters (seeing anything completely weird and random here?) and he's talking about how Patty got a new girlfriend and asking him questions about her and saying how good it is and how he deserves it after being single for so long (Patty Walters actually has a girlfriend in case you are wondering) and then Ian, still on the phone, come to lie next to me on the bed. I turn over to hug him, half lying on top of him and trying to overhear his conversation. He then hangs up and we just laid there hugging...
Ian Somerhalder

So yeah. That is the most interesting thing to happen over the last few days and it didn't even actually happen. Yeah... I'm not Harrison Ford's daughter. I'm not Ian Somerhalder's girlfriend. I'm not Patty Walters' friend. The last two things do make me quite sad.
Patty Walters
So that's all really...




No comments:

Post a Comment