Wednesday 18 June 2014

Today was Different...

Blogging about my day because I feel it was slightly interesting.

So at college I am a part of my student union. I have a very hands on, involved approach. Therefore I know a lot about what's going on. When the president asked me to help with this report, I was happy to help. So it was going to be me, the president and the vice president having a meeting to discuss this report on what we'd done.

Neither of them turned up.

Now in fairness the president had messaged me and said she would be late in. It was all legit and fair and didn't bother me. The VP and I could do it and run it past her later so she was caught up. But I ended up doing by myself when in theory... I'm almost the last person who should be doing it. I don't go to this meeting and I'm not the secretary. This is not my job whatsoever.

Anyway, the president turned up and read through it. she was super thankful and apologetic for not helping.

Still nothing from the VP.

So it's about 3:30 and the VP turns up and is going to write this report. So I sit in the office with one of the other guys and the VP is typing up a report. I look over his shoulder and it doesn't look like it's going well. He starts asking me questions because I seem to have the answers. I tell him I don't know and don't really understand. So he struggles on for 40 minutes. It's now 10 minutes before the meeting. I lean over his shoulder...

"Would you kill me if I say I've already done it? 'Cause I have. Far more thoroughly than this."

It was mildly funny. According to the co-ordinator, he owes me a coke or a coffee or something for covering his butt. Hehehehe.


In addition to this, it was the art exhibition at college. I had some pictures on display that I was very proud of, my dad came along and my teacher said really nice things about me, asked what my flaw is. Always feels nice when people can't see a flaw in you.

There was also a little plagiarism from some other people but... oh well. Guess you ca';t help it they're lazy.

Anyway, overall a pretty good day. My friend going round the exhibition did make me laugh. A LOT!


My pictures, set to Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne.

No comments:

Post a Comment