Saturday 24 May 2014

Exams are over

I had my last AS exam on Thursday and I can wholeheartedly assure you I will be redoing them next year.

BUT OTHER THAN THAT

This officially makes it summer... Even though it's half term and then another 4 weeks of college. But hey, first week back I have 1 lesson and a load of meetings to attend as part of the Student Union for college. I also need to actually do stuff for the Union that I've been neglecting due to my exams. You know what else I've neglected due to exams? My A2 photography work. Now I have to do loads of that.

Quick snapshot of my summer so far:

Splashing water balloons with my brothers. This isn't even for my bloody assignment. Also, you think I wouldn't be stupid enough to post this on something I will probably end up handing in alongside my official journal for the summer project I'm doing for photography. Yup, I'm thaaat dumb.




So anyway, hello, hi and welcome to my blog.

P.S I don't do very interesting things so this will probably be the worst summer blog ever. I promise to try and make it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment